BRIGHTSIDE CO Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools menu u Options. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in brightside.com
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their typology and function:
EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data or share it with anyone. If you accept that the images sent by the users and the use of the API or ExactDN, these images will be transmitted to external servers in other countries. If the backup of the originals is available, the images are stored for 30 days. Otherwise, no image is stored in the API for more than 30 minutes.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
The IP address of the visitors, the ID of the connected users and the username of the access attempts are registered conditionally to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions in which registration is made are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is kept for 60 days.
With whom do we share your data?
How long do we keep your data?
The security records are kept for 60 days.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
• Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
• Modify your configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of ideasbrightside.com/es/ and modify the configuration of your browser.